Getting Staff Buy-In
Support for Attending: Getting Staff Buy-In
Moving to team-based care means putting patients at the center of what you do. That requires your team to function as a unit—the walls of process and communication silos must come down.
Here are a few suggestions from NCQA on beginning the buy-in process:
Talk about the Value of Transformation
- Educate your team about the effects of having a patient-centered practice.
- Cite studies—quality improvement has a real impact on improving health.
- Relate what you are doing back to your patients.
- Let the team know that the goal is to improve patient care.
Attending PCMH Congress Offers You the Opportunity to Train and Cross-Train Staff
- Gain evidence-based approaches to self-management support, such as patient coaching and motivational interviewing, so staff can deliver patient-centered care directly.
- Explore staff training models to manage specific patient populations (especially vulnerable populations) and address patient need proactively through effective communication.
- Cross-train staff to handle all facets of care coordination and understand how their role affects patient care upstream and downstream, with tools and information from PCMH Congress. Our live sessions demonstrate the continuum of care through the eyes of the patient. Give your staff the chance to appreciate what their coworkers do and the opportunity to support them, with proven models of implementation.
Groups Save Big with the Bring-a-Colleague Program
See our Bring-a-Colleague Program and educate the entire transformation team at once. Attend track sessions together, or divide-and-conquer to learn best practices across multiple topics. Purchase the On-Demand sessions and review back at your practice setting.
Lock In Your Rate for PCMH Congress Now
Interested in locking in the best rates for yourself or your PCMH Transformation Team? Start the registration process and continue until the payment page. At that time, do NOT pay. If you have more than one individual, make sure everyone in your group registers up until the payment page. Again, do NOT pay. Once you or your group has done this, contact Sheila Donato at email@example.com with your name and/or the names of everyone in your group. She will lock in your rate and send you an invoice.
In order to receive a badge onsite, payment must be made in full. We ask that all payments be made by Monday, August 13, 2018.